Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Flourless Pancakes!

Hello!

It certainly has been a while. I have been taking time to get myself back into a healthy lifestyle. Please note that diet isn't a word in my vocabulary. I firmly believe you can lose weight by eating right and exercising. I joined the gym a week ago and have been going at it non stop. While starting back up my healthy journey I came across a really awesome recipe that I use for breakfast located here. It is amazingly good and I found you don't even need syrup for this delicious delicacy.

Photobucket

This recipe only calls for three ingredients and it is usually something everyone has on hand.

Photobucket

I know right?! I was a bit sceptical myself. I decided to try it and let me tell you it is sooooo yummy!

Photobucket

Step one you just mash the egg and banana together, it is pretty simple.

Photobucket

Step two you need to incorporate 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. Mix it well.

Photobucket

Step three - you cook it! Through trial and error I have found it is best to work with smaller pancakes. You know it is time to flip when when they start to get bubbly on the top. The end result is so satisfying and healthy for you too!

Photobucket

Let me know if you modify this recipe in any way or if you enjoyed it!

Until next time, happy cooking!
Much love,
Kay

1 comment:

  1. Have you blocked pinning on your blog? I have tried to pin this several times, and it doesn't work. I'm not having trouble pinning from other blogs.

    ReplyDelete